L'étudiant Marocain
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

My gifted friend

My gifted friend Empty My gifted friend

Message par abualy Mer 24 Oct 2007, 17:04

I’ve always watched big soccer players playing on the field, but, I’ve never seen somebody like this one, he’s not well known, but he impress everyone with his skills, do you know who is he? Actually, he’s my friend Mehdi.
I never can give him the description that he deserve: I’ve noticed his skills for the first time when he was playing in the school tournament, he had that that right foot made from steel, when he kick the ball, no body can touch it, even the goalkeeper can’t dive to stop it from entering the goal, and what a speed he got! He can kick the ball away and catch it before it lands!!
And when it comes to defence, he’s the best, no one can beat him, he’s like an obstacle for the ball and its owner.
Finally, I can say that he’s that last and only hope for our national team to win the world cup
lol! lol!
afro
abualy
abualy
Admin
Admin

http://abualy.c.la

Revenir en haut Aller en bas